MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from April 30 to May 6 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Amanda Lee Fisher, 35, Rockdale, criminal trespass, in custody on $3,500 bond.
• James Melton-Wayne Crawford, 26, Rockdale, bench warrant, in custody.
• Meagan Alison Gutierrez, 26, Temple, probation violation, original charge prohibited substance in correctional facility-alcohol/ drug/phone/tobacco, bench warrant, original charge probation violation/prohibited substance in correctional facility-alcohol/drug/ phone/tobacco, in custody.
• Joseph Elvis Aaron Ramey, 19, Rockdale, impersonate public servant, released on $20,000 bond.
• Frankie Anthony Sanchez Jr., 21, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $4,000 bond.
• Christopher Paul Deere, 38, Rockdale, sexual assault of child, two counts of non-payment of child support/Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody on $76,500 bond.
• Leah Christine Elliff, 27, Beaumont, evading arrest/detention with vehicle/probation modification, in custody.
• Roger Ray Morris, 53, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), in custody on $65,000 bond.
• Deedrene Demetrius Neal, 36, Cameron, serving district commitment, original charge possession of marijuana in drug free zone (less than two grams).
• Marcus Drew Gilbert, 42, Somerville, bond surrender/burglary of building, bond surrender/ theft of material-aluminum/ bronze/copper/brass (less than $20,000), bench warrant/ burglary of building, in custody.
• Terry Wayne Strother, 55, Georgetown, bench warrant/ probation violation/possession of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), probation violation/possession of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), in custody.
• David Thomas Holomon, 24, Hearne, theft of property ($50 to $500), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $267, released on $3,000 bond.
• Christopher William Smith, 29, Marlin, assault, fined $614 and released.
• Cameron Lane Hollomon, 38, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $2,500 bond.
• William Hubert Brackett, 22, Temple, bond surrender/burglary of building, bench warrant/burglary of building, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Philip Villalpando, 33, Hearne, driving with license invalid with previous conviction/suspension/ without financial resolution, released on $1,500 bond.
• Willie Parker Thomas, 54, Rockdale, parole violation, in custody.
• Steven Ramirez, 48, Cameron, open container, capias pro fine/no driver’s license, capias pro fine/ fighting, fined $842, in custody.
There were also six prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.