Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from April May 7-13 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Bobby Joe Janes III, 42, Cameron, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two more previous convictions/probation violation, theft of property ($20 to $500) by check/ bond forfeiture/ out- of- county warrant, theft of property ($20 to $500) by check/ bond forfeiture/outof county warrant, in custody on $9,000 bond.
• Leslie Karen Beck, 59, Rockdale, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000)/motion to revoke, in custody.
• Rachel Elizabeth Stevenson, 20, Milano, theft of property ($50 to $500)/out-of-county warrant, released on $1,500 bond.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 57, Rockdale, public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Timothy Jack Trejo, 26, Cameron, evading arrest detention with vehicle, two counts of driving while license invalid (first offense), fined $397, released on $7,500 bond.
• Lloyd Douglas Young, 25, Cameron, no driver’s license or ID, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $828, in custody.
• Rachel Elizabeth Lee, 32, Rockdale, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension without financial resolution/ bond forfeiture/out-ofcounty warrant, two counts of no insurance, driving while license invalid, possession of alcohol in motor vehicle, fined $1,598, released on $20,000 bond.
• Melissa Ann Garza, 33, Hallettsville, theft of property ($20 to $500) by check/motion to proceed, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Debbie Sierra Villanueva, 44, Irving, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension without financial resolution, released on $10,000 bond.
• George Roy Smith Jr, 33, Bremond, theft of property ($20 to $500) by check, non-payment of child support/motion to revoke/ out-of-county warrant, failure to maintain financial responsibility, two counts failure to appear/ bail jumping, failure to display driver’s license, fined $1,064, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Deanna Capri Langhamer, 33, La Grange, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), unlawfully carrying weapon, in custody on $9,000 bond.
• Rodney Alan Hill, 48, Rockdale, driving unsecured by a safety belt, fined $337 and released.
• Barry Leon Richardson, 58, Thorndale, unlawful possession of firearm by felon, released on $10,000 bond.
• Brian Todd Huth, 39, Belton, possession of dangerous drug, released on $8,000 bond.
• Dustin Scott Barker, 20, Buckholts, criminal trespass, released on $2,000 bond.
• Billy Don England, 46, Cameron, open container, failure to maintain financial responsibility, no driver’s license, fined $1,140.10, in custody.
There were also 10 prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.