MILAM’S NEWEST COURTROOM— Five sentenced in district court action
• Armando Rayes Reyna, 28, Holland, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault with bodily injury, 10 years deferred adjudication probation, $2,500 fine, $5,409.25 restitution.
• Levi May, 38, Cameron, pleaded guilty to a lesser included Class A misdemeanor criminal mischief, one-year probated sentence, $500 fine, $500 restitution.
• Bilal Abdul- Shakur, also known as Jeffrey Barnes, 41, Temple, pleaded guilty to felony assault causes bodily injury-family violence, five years deferred adjudication, $1,500 fine.
• Lenny Hong To, 52, Montgomery, pleaded guilty to a lesser included Class B misdemeanor, accident involving damage to vehicle, two years deferred adjudication probation, restitution to be determined.
• Crystal Lynn Grosko, 29, San Antonio, pleaded guilty to a lesser included Class A misdemeanor attempted possession of a controlled substance, one year deferred adjudication probation, $2,000 fine, $140 restitution to DPS.