Nine cases heard in 20th District Court
Nine cases were disposed of last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutors Bill Torrey and John Paschall, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Maximiliano Naranjo, 39, Thorndale, pleaded guilty to burglary of building, eightmonth state jail term, $125 in restitution to victim.
• Victor Vargas, 33, Temple, pleaded guilty to theft from elderly ($1,500 to $20,000) from elderly, five-year prison term probated five years, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, 60-day county jail term, $1,500 fine, $345 restitution to victim, have no contact with victim.
• Enrique Bolivar, 29, Cameron, pleaded guilty to DWI-third or more offense, fiveyear probated prison term, $1,500 fine, $60 restitution to DPS.
• Dustin Davis Toungate, 32, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, three years deferred adjudication probation, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, $1,500 fine.
• Austin Blake Huffman, 22, Houston, pleaded guilty to prohibited substance in correctional facility, five years deferred adjudication probation, $2,500 fine, $140 restitution to DPS.
• Eric William Clovis, 45, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), 180 days deferred adjudication probation, $1,500 fine, $140 restitution to DPS.
• Enrique Alexandro Luna, 26, Cameron, pleaded guilty to attempted possession of controlled substance, eight-month state jail term.
• Richord Deray Payne, 33, Seguin, pleaded “true” to probation revocation motions on an original charge of attempted indecency with a child, four-year prison term.
• Pablo Granados, 26, Tyler, pleaded guilty to a lesser included Class A misdemeanor offense, possession of marijuana, 120-day county jail term.