Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from June 4-10 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• John Patrick Clark, 34, Rockdale, assault family/household member with previous conviction/motion to proceed, resisting arrest/search/transport, in custody on $22,500 bond.
• Bobby Ray Lockett, 26, Cameron, evading arrest/detention with vehicle/ motion to revoke, in custody.
• Justin Lane Austin, 19, Van Vleck, assault of public servant/motion to proceed, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 57, Rockdale, public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Billy James Brock, 59, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $364, in custody.
• Kodie Jo Sexton, 17, Milano, assault on public servant/bond condition violation, resisting arrest/search/ transport/ bond condition violation, driving while intoxicated/bond condition violation, released.
• Elizabeth Kelly Payne, 35, College Station, tamper/ fabricate physical evidence/motion to revoke, released on $5,000 bond.
• Wesley Taylor Creek, 26, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces)/failure to appear/ out-of-county warrant, released on $750 bond.
• Eddie Ray Westbrook, 28, Cameron, no driver’s license or ID, fined $264 and released.
• Tyrone Edward Miller, 28, Burlington, criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), released on n $3,000 bond.
• Crispin Gonzales Jr., 21, Thorndale, burglary of building, released on $5,000 bond.
• Mar vin Benton Cantwell Jr., 21, Rockdale, burglary of building, released on $5,000 bond.
• Rudolpho Ricardo Borgas, 41, Temple, criminal non-support/motion to proceed, released on $2,500 bond.
• Anna Marie McGuire, 42, Broaddus, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), released on $7,500 bond.
• Antonio Rodriguez, 44, Edinburg, possession of controlled substance/ failure to appear/out-of-county warrant, public intoxication, fined $564 and released.
• David Serfin Gonzales, 34, Houston, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $1,000 bond.
• Kelly Leeann Graham, 31, Temple, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $264, released on $1,500 bond.
• Sally Ann Graham, 66, Temple, driving while intoxicated, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $264, released on $ 3,000 bond.
• Shanika Keandrea Darnell, 23, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $2,500 bond.
• Virginia Rae Vargas, 31, Cameron, abandon/endanger child imminent danger bodily injury, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• George Edward Mitchell Jr., 44, Rockdale, criminal trespass/probation violation/out-of-county, released on $5,000 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 65, Cameron, served district commitment, original charge driving while intoxicated (third or more offense).
• Efren Rodriguez Hernandez, 51, Alamo, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, released on $1,500 bond.
• Lori Amanda Hawkins, 40, Shreveport, Louisiana, driving while intoxicated/open alcohol container, released on $1,500 bond.
• Justin Robert Buntyn, 32, Coupland, attempted aggravated sexual assault of child, in custody on $150,000 bond.
• Adrain Nieves Morales, 24, Alleyton, criminal trespass, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Lance Lopez Lowry, 22, Thorndale, purchase/ furnish alcohol to minor, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Calvon Shadon Henderson, 22, Cameron, tamper/fabricating physical evidence/SAFP, in custody.
• Kevin Varone Webber, 38, Cameron, two counts manufacture/delivery of controlled substance (less than one gram) in drug free zone, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram) in drug free zone, in custody.
• Lilly Mae Thomas, 36, Thorndale, driving while intoxicated (second offense), in custody.
• Brent Edwin Sulzer, 42, Oglesby, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody.
There were also five prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.