MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from June 18-24 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Michael Lynn Young, 40, Coldspring, unauthorized use of vehicle/motion to revoke, in custody.
• Winston Loy Woolverton, 32, Rockdale, forgery of financial instrument/elderly, criminal non-support, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), in custody on $16,500 bond.
• Damon Marquise Cyrus, 29, Cameron, possession of marijuana (2 to 4 ounces), manufacture/ delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), in custody on $32,500 bond.
• Juan Carlos Rodriguez, 24, Thorndale, public intoxication, fined $100 and released.
• Daniel Ray Delong, 55, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (second offense)/motion to revoke/out- of- county warrant, released.
• Samatra Iwaina Beckwith, 36, Rockdale, forgery of financial instrument, released on $5,000 bond.
• Quillan Marquis Davis, 19, Rockdale, terroristic threat of family/ household, assault of family/house member impeding breath/circulation, released on $7,500 bond.
• Ricky Duran, 42, Rockdale, sexual assault, in custody on $100,000 bond.
• Eddie Ray Westbrook, 28, Cameron, no driver’s license, in custody.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 65, Cameron, served district commitment, original charge driving while intoxicated (third or more offense).
• Charles Ervin Cashaw, 47, Temple, burglary of building/ motion to revoke, in custody.
• Monique Chere Jamieson, 20, Harker Heights, possession of marijuana (2 to 4 ounces), released on $2,500 bond.
• Matthew Wayne Mauldin, 24, Milano, sexual assault of child/ motion to revoke/out-of-county warrant, released.
• Levi Courtney Ashworth, 27, Buckholts, forgery of government/ national government instramoney/security, criminal trespass of habitation/shelter/ superfund/infrastructure, released on $12,500 bond.
• Joseph Glen Rackley, 38, Cameron, indecency with a child/sexual contact, released on $50,000 bond.
• Larry Dean Martin, 70, Rockdale, terroristic threat, released on $2,000 bond.
• Rudy Michael Gonzales, 39, Rockdale, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Victor Laverne Jefferson, 49, Elgin, theft of services ($20 to $500), in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Joe Wilbert Defreze, 41, Austin, theft of property by check ($20 to $500)/out-of-county warrant, in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Johnny Ray Gut ier rez, 25, Waco, indecent exposure, released on $1,500 bond.
• Marcus Kyle Macik, 23, Bryan, traffic offense class C/defective tail lamp(s), failure to appear, traffic offense class C/speeding less than 10 percent above posted limit 74 mph in a 60 mph zone), fined $922 and released.
• Phillip Trent Kirkpatrick, 20, Cameron, ran stop sign, fined $347 and released.
• Gary Johnson, 41, Pflugerville, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Bonnie Blue Twinkles Sullivan, 23, Thorndale, injury to child/elderly/disabled with intent of serious bodily injury/mental, in custody.
There were also three prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.