MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from June 25-July 1 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Ben Ochoa Ramirez, 21, Cameron, abandon endanger child/ criminal negligence, released on $5,000 bond.
• Aaron Wayne Norman, 23, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), motion to proceed, burglary of a building, in custody.
• Quillan Marquis Davis, 19, Rockdale, violation of bond/ protective order, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 65, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more offense.
• Disheka LaRae Westbrook, 25, Cameron, violation of civil rights of person in custody, violate/ sexual, released on $7,500 bond.
• Christopher Michael Garcia, 36, Taylor, bond surrender, theft of material, aluminum, bronze, copper or brass, less than $20,000; bench warrant, theft of material, aluminum, bronze, copper or brass, less than $20,000; bond surrender, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions; outof county burglary of building.
• Claudia Janette Duran, 39, Rockdale, false report to police officer/law enforcement employee, released on $2,500 bond.
• Olivia Elizabeth Catalano, 20, Round Rock, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of drug paraphernalia, released on $1,500 bond, fined $267.
• Cassius Omar Moore, 20, Rockdale, abandoning endangering child, imminent danger, bodily injury, in custody on $150,000 bond.
• Nina Kay Moore, 50, Pflugerville, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), theft of property ($50 to $500), theft of property ($500 to $1,500), out-of-county theft $1,500 to $20,000), out-ofcounty theft of property $1,500 to $20,000), theft of property ($500 to $1,500), in custody on $50,100 bond.
• Thomas Christopher Schneider, 41, Lumberton, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Jody Lee Breeden, 28, Bertram, non-payment of child support, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Frankie Anthony Sanchez Jr., 21, Cameron, consumption of alcohol by a minor, fined $100 and released.
• Woody Claver Hurst, 38, Hearne, assault causes bodily injury, parole violation, in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Mario Andrew Reed, 33, Round Rock, driv ing whi le license invalid with previous conviction, suspension without financial resolution, released on $1,500 bond.
• Andrew Freeman, 41, Cameron, failure to yield right of way, failure to maintain financial responsibility, expired license plate, assault, fined $1,238.90 and released.
• Damion Corona, 39, Cameron, DWI with child under 15, out-of-county probation violation, released on $5,000 bond.
• Matthew Florentino Castillo, 21, Granger, DWI, released on $1,000 bond.
• Larry Ibarra, 32, Cameron, driving with license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, out of county, released on $2,500 bond.
• Osler G. Mora-Ramos, 19, Cameron, evading arrest/detention with vehicle, driving under the influence of alcohol, under 21, released on $5,000 bond, fined $567.
• Armando Ayala, 49, Leesburg, DWI-second offense, released on $10,000 bond.
• Dandre O’Neal Stevens, 18, Cameron, assault of family/house member, impeding breath/circulation, in custody.
There were also nine prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.