Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from July 2- 8 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Hubert Knight Henderson, 39, Cameron, DWI, released on $5,000 bond.
• James Ivan Rollinger, 48, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $364, in custody.
• Octavio Moncada Salomon, 58, Cameron, DWI- third or more offense, failure to maintain financial responsibility, no driver’s license, criminal mischief, fined $988, in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Jean Pierre Gygi II, 26, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance ( less than one gram), motion to proceed, released on $2,500 bond.
• John Leorn Melton Jr., 41, Cameron, evading arrest/detention with previous conviction, released on $10,000 bond.
• Jeffery David Marsh, 51, Rockdale, public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 65, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more offense.
• Deborah Ann Shivers, 27, Rockdale, fraudulent registration number/ bond forfeiture, aggravated assault with deadly weapon/ bond forfeiture, possession of dangerous drug/ bond forfeiture/out- of- county warrant, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Barry Dean Garrett Jr., 23, Cameron, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, released on $20,000 bond.
• Rustan Kelli Driver-Penland, 30, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500)/NISI/ out-of-county warrant, released on $3,000 bond.
• James Eric Armstrong, 31, Palestine, thef t of property ($20 to $500) by check/failure to appear, bond forfeiture, outof county warrant released on $2,500 bond.
• Joel Juan Lopez, 23, Cameron, resisting arrest/search/ transport, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Peggy Sue Reyes, 32, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Jamal Byron Williams, 23, Cameron, tamper/ fabr icate physical evidence, driving while license invalid (first offense), released on $10,150 bond.
• Diana Carolina Stanford, 25, Richmond, possession of controlled substance (less than two ounces), released on $10,000 bond.
• Brayam Arturo Mora, 21, Rockdale, public intoxication, fined $567 and released.
• Humberto Ramon Deleon Jr., 23, Rockdale, public intoxication, fined $567 and released.
• Jorge Luis Milan-Rivera, 22, Cameron, DWI with blood alcohol level more than 0.15, immigration detainer, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Jadavian Daquan Cash, 17, Cameron, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces) in drug free zone, released on $10,000 bond.
• Michael Douglas Li l ley, 31, Dime Box, DWI (second of fense) -, open container, released.
• Cody Aaron Bryant, 20, San Antonio, racing on highway/outof county warrant, released on $800 bond.
• Lavonne Michelle Swanson, 40, Buchanan Dam, DWI, unsafe speed, fined $195, released on $2,500 bond.
• Edgar Lopez, 27, Bartlett, DWI, no driver’s license or ID, no liability insurance (f irst offense), fined $617, released on $1,500 bond.
• Quentin Lamar Smith, 38, Hearne, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Ronald Shadrach Hines, 34, Thorndale, DWI-third or more offense, in custody on $35,000 bond.
There were also seven prisoners housed for Coryell County during the week.