Six draw sentences in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Six persons were sentenced last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Bill Torrey, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Travis Blake Curry, 27, Little River, pleaded guilty to theft of a firearm, five years deferred adjudication probation, standard conditions of probation, ordered to pay $2,500 fine and $1,700 restitution.
• Kelsey Marie Chudej, 23, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to a lesser included Class A attempted endangering a child, two years deferred adjudication probation with standard probation conditions, including parenting classes, ordered to pay $1,500 fine.
• Michael David Giles, 48, Breckenridge, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance, three years deferred adjudication probation, ordered to pay a $1,500 fine and $140 restitution to the Department of Public Safety.
• Elizabeth Danielle Freitag, 21, Rockdale, pleaded “true” to violations of probation on an original felony conviction of possession of a controlled substance, 15-month state jail term.
• Roy Jameson Dawes, 27, Austin, pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated-third or more offense, five-year prison term probated five years with standard DWI conditions including one year suspension of driver’s license, a $2,000 fine and restitution to the DPS.
• Roman Manual Ramos, 20, Rockdale, pleaded “true” to probation violations on an originally conviction of burglary of a habitation, four-year prison term.