Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from July 9-15 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Vincent Rashun Bynaum, 37, Cameron, assault causes bodily injury/family violence, released on $5,000 bond.
• Benjamin John Feitl, 25, Rockdale, driving with license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension without financial resolution.
• Rhonda Lynette Bryant, 39, Cameron, criminal trespass, released on $2,000 bond.
• Anna Christina Luna, 27, Marshall, out-of-county failure to appear possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody.
• Alisha Ann Olivarri, 24, Temple, driving while intoxicated (DWI)/housed for treatment center.
• Randy Scott Rasberry, 40, Conroe, theft of material/aluminum/ bronze/copper/brass, (less than $20,000), bench warrant, in custody.
• Whitney Denise Glover, 26, Harker Heights, motion to proceed on forgery of a financial instrument, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Anita Moreno, 18, Rockdale, motion to revoke/possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), bench warrant, motion to revoke, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody.
• Dustin Ray Creek, 28, Rockdale, unlawful ly carrying a weapon, released on $4,500 bond.
• Danielle Monique Powell, 32, Rockdale, bond forfeitures for theft of property (less than $1,500), with two or more previous convictions; bond surrender for criminal mischief ($500 to $1,500); bail jumping, failure to appear, in custody on $29,000 bond.
• Juan Saucedo Castillo, 65, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more.
• Rachel Elizabeth Stevenson, 20, Milano, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram) in a drug-free zone, outof county bond forfeiture for theft of property ($50 to $500).
• James August Merrow Jr., 31, Hewitt, non-payment of child support/Office of Attorney General, in custody.
• Charles Louis Cantrell, 51, Davilla, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Cindi Ann Parker, 22, Rockdale, motion to proceed on prohibited substance in a correctional facility, in custody.
• Dulce Azucena Oviedo, 22, Cameron, kidnapping, released on $30,000 bond.
• Clinton Curtis Gayle, 35, Hearne, theft of property (less than $50), released, fined $567.
• Timothy Antonio Tena, 26, Buckholts, public intoxication, released, fined $264.
• Brandon William Seelke, 21, Rockdale, sexual assault of a child, released on $45,000 bond.
• Lauro Gonzales Campos, 41, Buckholts, assault on a family/ household member with previous conviction, immigration detainer, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Jeffrey Allen McKinney Jr., 20, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), prohibited weapon/switchblade/ knuckles, unauthorized use of a vehicle, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Jose Alfredo Marti- nez-Ramirez, 23, Bryan, no driver’s license or ID, released, fined $150.
• Harasha Calvin Garnett Jr., 23, Hutto, out-of-county bond forfeiture for DWI, in custody.
• Chad Lee Stanford, 36, Cameron, DWI-third or more offense, in custody.
There was also one prisoner booked from Coryell County during the week.