‘Funny money’ indictments
Two men arrested last month in connection with counterfeit bills being passed in Rockdale and Milano were indicted Thursday by a Milam County grand jury.
Prosecutor Bill Torrey said Levi Courtney Ashworth, 27, of Buckholts and Timothy Jack Trejo, 26, of Cameron were indicted for forgery of a government instrument.
Lt. J. D. Newlin of the Rockdale Police Department, said fake 100s, 20s and 10s were passed.
Torrey listed other indictments returned on Thursday as follows:
• Justin Robert Buntyn, 32, Coupland, attempted aggravated assault of a child.
• Michael Richard Cathey, 45, Kempner, aggravated assault with serious bodily injury.
• Frank Edward Corona, 41, Cameron, burglary of a habitation.
• Quillan Marquis Davis, 19, Rockdale, assault family member impeding breathing/circulation.
• Ricky Duran, 42, Rockdale, theft of firearm.
• Nathanael Lauro Gonzalez, 33, Burlington, burglary of a building.
• Elizabeth Arville Gressett, 26, Cameron, theft ($1,500 to $20,000).
• Willie Earl Ma lone, 53, Hearne, theft (less than $1,500) with priors.
• Adrian Donnel Morrison, 28, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, felony escape, tampering with evidence.
• Danielle Monique Powell, 32, Rockdale, bail jumping-failure to appear.
• Joseph Elvis Aaron Ramey, 19, Rockdale, impersonating a public servant.
• Mary Ann Rodriguez, 27, Rockdale, burglary of a habitation.
• Kodie Jo Sexton, 17, Milano, assault on a public servant.
• Deborah Ann Shivers, 27, Taylor, bail jumping-failure to appear.
• Winston Loy Woolverton, 32, Rockdale, forgery of financial instrument-elderly.