Six cases heard in 20th District Court
They listed case dispositions as follows:
• William Edward Laster, 45, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography before District Judge John Youngblood on Monday morning. Judge Youngblood will sentence Laster during a hearing scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Sept. 16.
Torrey said that hearing will include the results of a pre-sentence investigation. Judge Youngblood will have a sentencing range of 2 to 10 years.
• Jesse Ray Pollard, 29, Cameron, pleaded guilty to robbery, three-year prison term, $130 in restitution to the victim.
• Marvin Charles Williams, 44, Cameron, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, six-year prison term.
• Dustin Creek, 28, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to a lesser included Class A assault causes bodily injury, two years deferred adjudication probation, including parenting classes, $250 fine.
• William Cory Jimenez, 32, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to assault family violence-impeding breathing/circulation, 10-year prison term, probated five years.
• Christopher Michael Garcia, 36, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to theft of copper, nine-month state jail term.