MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from July 16-22 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Clinton Lee Barnet t, 47, Granger, cr imina l trespass/ motion to proceed, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Kevin Dewayne Brumfield, 25, Copperas Cove, theft of firearm/ out-of-county warrant, two counts theft of property ($500 to $1,500)/out- of- county warrants, bail jumping and failure to appear felony/out- of- county warrant, attempted aggravated assault of public servant/bond forfeiture/out-of-county, in custody on $95,500 bond.
• Dusty Dawn Evans-Morin, 38, Taylor, two counts of credit card or debit card abuse/ enhanced/bond surrender, theft of property ($50 to $500)/public service/elderly, in custody on $12,000 bond.
• Darion Xorell Ramirez- Cavazos, 19, Rockdale, deadly conduct/discharge of firearm, in custody.
• Misty Dawn Grabener, 36, Rockdale, serving district commitment for attempted possession of controlled substance (less than one gram).
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 65, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more.
• Slade William Cowan, 44, Rockdale, t wo counts of assault causing bodily injury, two counts of terroristic threat, burglary of habitation, released on $18,000 bond.
• Sara Leigh Vargas, 36, Cameron, served county commitment for theft of property ($5o to $500).
•Wesley Everett Brown, 24, Dime Box, assault causing bodily injury family violence/out-ofcounty warrant, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Richard Tye Williams, 41, Rockda le, t hef t of proper t y ($500 to $1,500), released on $5,000 bond.
• Billy Don Norman, 49, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $6,000 bond.
• Kim Vanalen, 53, Dripping Springs, aggravated assault with dead ly weapon, released on $7,000 bond.
• Monique Nunez Schulze, 48, Little River-Academy, theft of property ($20 to $500) by check/out- of- county warrant, released on $2,000 bond.
• Marcus Blade Niemann, 18, Rockdale, cr iminal mischief ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Cody Alan Walter, 25, White Settlement, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), possession of controlled substance ( less than 28 grams), driving while license invalid-no insurance/ bond surrender, in custody on $8,000 bond.
• Steven Roy Dorset t, 44 , Thorndale, two counts of theft of ser v ice ($ 500 to $1,500), released on $10,000 bond.
• Charles Lane Perrigo, 51, Abilene, public intoxication, fined $164 and released.
• Quentel Antwain Westbrook, 19, Cameron, failure to maintain financial responsibility, possession of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), fined $264, released on $10,000 bond.
• Nathan Charles Arbuckle, 29, Rockdale, sexual abuse of child continuous: victim under 14, released on $60,000 bond.
• Marvin Eugene Lawson, 72, Temple, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,000 bond.
• Richard Anthony Green, 47, Needville, assault causing bodily injury family violence/motion to revoke/bond forfeiture, released on $5,000 bond.
• Crispin Garcia Rodriguez, 44, Athens, driving while intoxicated, released on $2,000 bond.
There was also 12 prisoners booked f rom C or yell C ount y during the week.