MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from July 23-29 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Anthony Domingo Aguilar, 29, Rockdale, deadly conduct, released.
• Samatra Iwaina Beckwith, 36, Rockdale, burglary of habitation/ motion to revoke, in custody.
• Jose Angel Velazquez, 28, Davi l la, prohibited weapon switchblade/knuckles, fined $745, in custody.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, DWI-third or more offense, released.
• Larry Morris Sandles Jr., 41, Houston, unlawful possession of firearm by felon (enhanced)/ bench warrant, in custody.
• Joshua Ray Flores, 25, Rockdale, unauthorized use of motor vehicle, embezzlement of a motor vehicle/out-of-county warrant, in custody on $26,000 bond.
• Bobby Joe Blaylock, 34, Cameron, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $1,000 bond.
• Wayne Anthony Bynaum, 41, Cameron, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $1,000 bond.
• Rhonda Lynn Collins, 42, Rockdale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), released on $1,500 bond.
• Crystal Bernice Fisher, 34, Rockdale, criminal trespass, released on $2,000 bond.
• Dianne Marie Ames, 49, Hearne, burglary of habitation, released on $10,000 bond.
• Tiffany Leah Whited, 25, Rockdale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), released on $1,500 bond.
• James Edward Turman, 42, Rockdale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), released on $1,500 bond.
• George Noel Shaw, 54, San Antonio, unauthorized use of vehicle, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Korey James Boothe, 24, Thorndale, intoxicated assault with vehicle causing serious bodily injury, in custody.
• Coryell Lamarr Wiley, 30, Katy, evading arrest/detention, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Dakota D. Grandchamp, 18, Gause, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $2,000 bond.
• Dustin Andrew Fr ye, 19, Houston, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Joseph Alfred Kortis, 42, Cameron, tampering/fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair/motion to proceed, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• David Ramos Perez, 49, Cameron, driving while license invalid, fined $477 and released.
• Jamie Guerrero Aguilar, 41, Houston, illegal entry/violation of probation (felony), released.
• Lequinn Nequiece Davis, 17, Rockdale, burglary of habitation, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Augustine Bailey, 57, Cameron, theft, in custody.
• Mindy Jean Sargent, 35, Abilene, theft of service ($20 to $500) by check/insufficient bond/ out-of-county warrant, in custody on $2,000 bond.
There were also 12 prisoners booked from Coryell County during the week.