MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from July 30-Aug. 5 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Alvin Dejuan Melton, 30, Cameron, aggravated robbery, unlawful restraint, in custody on $105,000 bond.
• Christopher Michael Thornley, 37, Belton, non-payment of child support/Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody.
• Ricky Camilo Vargas, 27, Cameron, two counts of driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Oscar Rodriguez, 32, Cameron, non-payment of child support/OAG/contempt, in custody.
• Christopher Kenton Rosemond, 25, Cameron, burglary of habitation/motion to revoke, in custody.
• Eric William Clovis, 45, Rockdale, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, failure to appear, released on $1,150 bond.
• Gerald Jamal Mason, 17, Taylor, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces) in drug free zone/bond forfeiture, released on $5,000 bond.
• William James Crenan, 56, Burlington, theft of cattle from elderly (more than $100,000), theft of property ($100,000 to $200,000)/bond surrender, misappropriation fiduciary/financial property ($100,000 to $200,000), released on $80,000 bond.
• Frederick Davis, 52, Elgin, display fictitious motor vehicle registration, released on $500 bond.
• Nekeisha Marie Kaderka, 31, Rockdale, theft/out-of-county warrant, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more.
• Phillip Trent Kirkpatrick, 20, Cameron, robbery, engaging in criminal activity, released on $25,000 bond.
• Jadavian Daquan Cash, 17, Cameron, engaging in organized criminal activity, robbery, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Corey Joseph McMillen, 19, Rockdale, served county commitment for possession of marijuana (less than two ounces).
• Sabrina Anay Solomon, 18, Rockdale, interfering with emergency call, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Jarrell Lyndon Garza, 25, Rockdale, public intoxication, fined $567 and released.
• Willie Bernard Freeman, 34, Lawton, Oklahoma, no driver’s license or ID, no driver’s license or ID/capias pro fine, fined $250, released on $150 bond.
• Kristopher Jon Beene, 37, Rockdale, evading arrest/detention with previous conviction, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of drug paraphernalia, theft of a firearm/out-ofcounty warrant, fined $347, released on $15,000 bond.
• Sherill Ann Small, 54, Rockdale, murder, in custody on $100,000 bond.
• Lamar Paul Mikulec, 42, College Station, miscellaneous class C/expired motor vehicle inspection, failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $534 and released.
• Ismael Estrada-Trejo, 39, Bryan, fraudulent use/possession of identifying information/bond forfeiture/out-of-county warrant, immigration detainer, in custody.
• Bruce Kenneth Oliver, 25, Temple, driving while license invalid with lack of financial responsibility, released on $5,000 bond.
• Jenny Coren Kintoki, 29, Fort Hood, driving while intoxicated with child under 15 years of age, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), possession of dangerous drug, released on $30,000 bond.
• Michael Burden Cunningham, 45, Pasadena, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Christopher Wade Davis, 35, Rockdale, possession of dangerous drug, released on $3,000 bond.
• Billie Joe Pittman Jr., 28, Cameron, aggravated robbery, interfering with emergency call with previous conviction, unlawful restraint, in custody on $115,000 bond.
• Elisa Pearl Simmons, 39, Cleveland, two counts of theft of property ($20 to $500) by check/out-of-county warrant,