Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Aug. 6-12 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Irish Terrell Basey, 33, Cameron evading arrest/detention with previous conviction, in custody.
• Myron Lamont Wells, 31, Cameron, disregarding traffic control device/capias pro fine, fined $191.70 and released.
• Leroy Taylor, 48, Cameron, no driver’s license, expired operator’s license/capias pro fine, released on $331 bond.
• Blair Michelle Hill, 23, Cameron, t wo counts of robber y (motion to proceed), in custody on $40,000 bond.
• Sherman Tate Freeman, 36, Cameron, disorderly conduct/ breach of peace, fined $145 and released.
• Francis Basey Brown, 52, Cameron, manufacture/delivery of controlled substance (less than one gram), theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions, in custody.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more.
• Timothy Antonio Tena, 26, Buckholts, thef t of property ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $8,500 bond.
• Phillip Dion Ross, 32, Tyler, failure to identify fugitive with intent to give false information, evading arrest/detention with motor vehicle/out-of-county warrant, non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG)/out-of-county warrant, in custody on $17,500 bond.
• Dedrick Deandre Goldsby, 37, Cameron, evading arrest detention with previous conviction, released on $7,500 bond.
• Justin Duane Stevenson, 23, Elgin, injury to child/elderly/ disable with intent to cause bodily injury/motion to revoke/ out-of-county warrant, released on $2,000 bond.
• Vincent Carnell Sorrells, 23, Rockdale, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Lakeshia Yvette Bryson, 30, Austin, no driver’s license, failure to appear/bail jumping, failure to maintain financial responsibility/ capias pro fine, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), fined $864.20, released on $1,500 bond.
• Eugene Vincent Bukrym, 59, Gatesville, driving while intoxicated/ bond forfeiture, failure to identify giving false/fictitious information/bond forfeiture, in custody on $6,000 bond.
• C lement D av id Jr., 20, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Shira Yvonne Anderson, 46, Cameron, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions, tampering/ fabricating physical evidence, criminal trespass, released on $20,000 bond.
• James Harvey Humphries Jr., 25, Round Rock, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
•MaryAnnMontalbo,34, Buckholts, driving while license invalid/capias pro fine, turn right/left too wide, turn right/ left too wide/capias pro fine, burglar y of habitation, fined $1,296.10, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• James Williams Nelson, 30, Bryan, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces) in drug free zone, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions/ enhanced, in custody on $9,500 bond.
• Joseph Robert Houser, 22, Cameron, no driver’s license or ID, possession of marijuana (four ounces to five pounds), fined $267, released on $7,500 bond.
• R ichard Ly nn Pot ts, 53, Temple, three counts of using aircraft to manage wildlife without permit, two counts criminal trespass, released on $22,000 bond.
• Jose Huerta, 50, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $264 and released.
• Fermin Gamez Contreras, 76, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $264 and released.
• Vernon Lewis Dunn, 24 Beaumont, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Lawrence Patrick Phelps, 24, Belton, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• Thomas Alonzo Moore, 40, Cameron, possession of drug paraphernalia, public intoxication, assault causing bodily injury/family member, unlawful possession of firearm by felon, driving while invalid, fined $1,225, released on $ 27,500 bond.
• David Edward Rogers, 31, Rockdale, hinder secured creditors ($500 to $1,500), released on $3,000 bond.
• Audra Ricarda Alvarado, 31, Cameron, theft of services ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody.
• Kenneth Gilbert Chambers, 28, Rockdale, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, in custody.
There were also nine prisoners booked from Coryell County during the week.