Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Aug. 20-26 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Raymond Brann Allison, 53, Cameron, possession of drug paraphernalia, released on $5o0 bond.
• Sandra Prazak Stutts, 51, Rockdale, theft of proper ty ($500 to $1,500), enhanced, speeding, failure to appear and bail jumping, released on $5,615 bond.
• Richard Ray Broome, 50, Troy, possession of controlled substance (one to four grams)/bench warrant, burglary of building/bench warrant, theft of material (aluminum/bronze/ copper/brass/less than $20,000)/ bench warrant, in custody.
• Bryan Moreley Freeman, 18, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $164 and released.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more.
• Joe Ramos III, 21, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Phillip Trent Kirkpatrick, 20, Cameron, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to drive in a single marked lane, fined $528 and released.
• Jacob Adam Mrema, 28, Killeen, public intoxication, fined $264 and released.
• Colton Brady Coufal, 17, Cameron, possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), released on $1,000 bond.
• Allan Eugene Nickel, 64, Temple, manslaughter, released on $50,000 bond.
• Melissa Lorraine Feti, 44, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Starla Rochelle Lopez, 45, Cameron, abandon/endanger child-criminal negligence, assault of family/household member impeding breath/circulation, driving while license invalid, fined $477, released on $17,000 bond.
• Charles Ray Porter, 22, Cameron, two counts of burglary of building, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Madison Hunter Scott Jr., 21, Lubbock, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Kim Vanalen, 53, Dripping Springs, two counts of securing execution of document by deception ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $10,000 bond.
• Brian Keith Matejka, 40, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $6,000 bond.
• Crystal Bernice Fisher, 34, Rockdale, burglary of habitation, criminal trespass/habitation, terroristic threat, released on $40,000 bond.
• Arnulfo Perez, 31, Hutto, driving while intoxicated, released on $`1,500 bond.
• Clinton Matthew Wesley, 39, Thrall, possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), released on $3,000 bond.
• Stephen Vasquez Velasquez, 28, Temple, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000)/out-of-county warrant, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Paula Yvonne Calderon, 34, Rockdale, theft of property ($20 to $500), out-of-county warrant, released on $500 bond.
• Craig Alan Cook, 60, Granger, driving while intoxicated/open alcohol container, released on $1,500 bond.
• Sheena Christine Bible, 25, Rockdale, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution/bond forfeiture/ out-of-county warrant, driving while license invalid/out-of-county warrant, failure to appear/traffic case, fined $1,413, released on $2,750 bond.
• Dominic Hinistroza, 41, Bartlett, public intoxication, fined $364 and released.
• Naptally Mario Laprade, 20, Taylor, public intoxication, fined $364 and released.
• Salvador Leal Robles, 42, Taylor, evading arrest/detention with vehicle, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), in custody on $24,000 bond.
• Paul Michael Starovic, 36, Harker Heights, parole violation, in custody.
• Kevin Ray Bailey, 28, Cameron, possession of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds) in drug free zone, in custody.
There were also four prisoners booked from Coryell County during the week.