Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Aug. 27-Sept 2 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Carlton Maurice Braziel, 54, Cameron, DWI-third or more offense/probation modification, in custody, no bond.
• Katrina Leshay Smith, 22, Cameron, assault/capias pro fine, failure to attend school (Class C misdemeanor), fined $1,102.40.
• Louis Mack Hancox, 44, Rockdale, criminal trespass, released on $3,000 bond.
• Pablo Delagarza Jr., 29, Rockdale, assault causes bodily injury/family violence, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Qui l lan Marquis Davis, 19, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $101,000 bond.
• Mary Rhodes, 59, Buckholts, Class C misdemeanor theft/capias pro fine, fined $414.
•B ennyE arlGreen,3 6, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), in custody on $100,000 bond.
• Juan Saucedo Castillo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more.
• Bobby Joe Blaylock, 34, Cameron, non-payment of child support/ Office of Attorney General, bond surrender for theft of property ($50 to $500), in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Dayana Batrice Johnson, 30, Cameron, assault, credit/debit card abuse/elderly/out-of-county, in custody on $50,000 bond, fined $567.
• Willie Bernard Freeman, 34, Lawton, Oklahoma, no driver’s license/operating a vehicle without driver’s license, violating promise to appear, fined $611.
• Tracy Lynn Patton, 23, Cameron, assault by contact, fined $264 and released.
• Crystal Marie Depoyster 24, Thorndale, driving with license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension without financial resolution, released on $1,000 bond.
• Anita Marie Holloway, 24, Belton, burglary of a habitation, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Delawrence Edward Wilson, 53, Cameron, failure to appear/ bail jumping, expired operator’s license (two counts), driving while license invalid, fined $1,777.60.
• Crystal Cherie Prise, 26, Caldwell, theft of property (less than $1,500), two or more previous convictions, released on $3,500 bond.
• David Lee Woodruff, 29, Monahans, motion to revoke for disorderly conduct/terroristic threat, evading arrest detention with vehicle, in custody on $21,500 bond.
• Filberto Ramirez Escalante, 23, Fort Worth, DWI, released on $2,500 bond.
• Shanita Yvonne Tindle, 24, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $750 bond.
• Darrell Wayne Wuensche, 42, Thrall, public intoxication, fined $567 and released.
• Tommy Lee Butler, 47, Caldwell, out-of-county probation violation/ criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody, no bond.
There were also nine prisoners booked from Coryell County during the week.