Nine draw terms in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Nine persons drew terms last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Bill Torrey, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• William Christopher Smith, 29, Paramus, New Jersey, pleaded guilty to a motion to revoke probation on eight counts of burglary of a building (enhanced). He drew eight five-year prison terms with the sentences to run concurrently.
• Jimmy Jack Boyd, 22, Rockdale, pleaded guilt y to a lesser included Class A offense, attempted deadly conduct, and drew a six-month county jail term plus $239 restitution.
• Willie Kinslow Jr., 39, Bastrop, pleaded true to a motion to revoke for an original charge of possession of a controlled substance, eight-year prison term, probated five years, $1,000 fine, $140 restitution to DPS.
• Eric Lee Martinez, 23, Taylor, pleaded guilty to assault on a public servant, five years deferred adjudication probation, $2,500 fine.
• Chad Lee Stanford, 36, Abilene, pleaded guilty to felony driving while intoxicated, third or more offense, 10-year prison term, probated five years, 10-day county jail term, one-year driver’s license suspension, ignition interlock or alcohol monitoring device, $1,000 fine, $42,714.10 restitution.
• John Louis Ramos, 34, Waco, pleaded guilty to a lesser included Class A misdemeanor offense, attempted possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), two years deferred adjudication probation, $2,500 fine, $140 restitution to DPS.
• Rudy Michael Gonzales, 40, Rockdale, wassentencedtoafive- yearprobated prison term, ordered to anger management treatment and assessed a $2,000 fine for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• Ronald Shadrach Hines, 35, Thorndale, pleaded guilty to DWI-third or more offense five-year, probated, prison term, ignition interlock device or alcohol monitoring system, one-year driver’s license suspension, $2,500 fine, $60 restitution to DPS.
• Christopher Paul Deere, 38, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to sexual assault of a child, five-year prison term.