MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Sept. 3-9 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Louise Mack Hancox, 44, Rockdale, burglary of habitation, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Herman Miller Griffith, 22, Thorndale, bench warrant/arson with intended damage of habitat/ place of worship, bench warrant/ sexual assault of child, bench warrant/burglary of habitation, in custody, no bond.
• Ernest Jay Ybarra, 34, Cameron, indecency with child by sexual contact, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Christopher Ray Lopez, 27, Cameron, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram) in drug free zone, in custody, no bond.
• Jesse Ray Westbrook, 20, Cameron, violation of city ordinance/ noise ordinance violation, in custody, fined $275.
• Samuel Walker Jr., 59, Cameron, terroristic threat of family/ household, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Jorge Daniel Fuentes Jr., 18, Cameron, no driver’s license or ID, capias pro fine/code of ordinance violation, capias pro fine/no driver’s license or ID (two counts), fined $1,070, released.
• Zachary Alan Gandy, 29, Cameron, DWI, duty on striking fixture/ highway landscape (more than $200), released on $3,000 bond.
• James Earl Mayberry, 39, Rockdale, manufacture/delivery of controlled substance (one to four grams), released on $30,000 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more.
• Phillip Trent Kirkpatrick, 20, Cameron, delivery of controlled substance/marijuana to minor, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Terry Wayne Briggs, 31, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury/ family violence, released on $2,500 bond.
• Jalen Jujuan White, 18, Cameron, intoxication assault with vehicle causing serious bodily injury, released on $10,000 bond.
• Charles Wells, 47, Rockdale, assault of family/household member with previous conviction, released on $10,000 bond.
• Patrick Lee Rivera, 17, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• John Garcia Jr., 55, Rockdale, criminal trespass, in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Gabriel Vasquez, 30, Taylor, failure to pay child support/outof county warrant, released on $400 bond.
There were also 19 prisoners booked from Coryell County during the week.