Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Sept. 10-16 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Amanda Lee Fisher, 35, Rockdale, criminal trespass, tampering/ fabricating physical evidence.
• Misty Dawn Amalbert, 34, Cameron, public intoxication/capias pro fine, fined $235 and released, in custody, no bond.
• Morgan Ashley Jackson, 20, Spring, motion to revoke, theft of property (less than $1,500), with two or more convictions, in custody.
• Augustin Ramirez, 28, Cameron, motion to revoke possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), no driver’s license/operating a vehicle without driver’s license, two counts of bail jumping/failure to appear, possession of drug paraphernalia, defective equipment, driving while license invalid, failure to maintain financial responsibly, violation of dog leash law, violation of ordinance code, in custody on $3,000 bond, fined $2,891.20.
• Juan Saucedo Castillo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more offense.
• Maurice Taylor, 59, Cameron, terroristic threat of family/household, released on $2,500 bond.
• Joshua Brian Johnston, 27, Conroe, two counts possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram)/ failure to appear, motion to revoke, possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), released on $45,000 bond.
• Richard Tye Williams, 41, Rockdale, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, out of county, released on $1,500 bond.
• Philip Randolph Mayfield, 27, Rockdale, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), motion to revoke/burglary of a building, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Christopher Chad Bonnet, 20, Leander, probation modification, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody, no bond.
• Tracy Glynn Myles, 25, Cameron, assault causes bodily injury/family violence, failure to appear, non-payment of child support/Office of Attorney General, in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Kenneth Winston Bryson, 71, Caldwell, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $5,000 bond.
• Shannon Edward Varner, 31, Cameron, evading arrest/detention with previous conviction, evading arrest /detention with vehicle (enhanced, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), motion to revoke for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, theft (less than $50), out-of-county failure to appear, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, in custody on $55,500.
• Marie Annet te Lopez- Reid, 46, Thorndale, probation violation, DWI- second offense, released on $5,000 bond.
• Anita Alexandria Moreno, 18, Rockdale, motion to revoke possessi0n of a controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody, no bond.
• Jeffrey Alan Gelner, 50, Cameron, assault causes bodily injury, released on $2,000 bond.
• Jessie Garcia Ramirez Jr., 31, El Campo, out- of- county hindering apprehension/prosecution, released on $2,500 bond.
• Erica Delaine Gelner, 35, Cameron, assault causes bodily injury, released on $2,000 bond.
• Jonathan Rodriguez, 19, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Mark Leroy Murphy, 45, Caldwell, possession of a dangerous drug, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Terry Gene Miller, 33, Burlington, parole violation, in custody, no bond.
• Demetria J. Davis, 20, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (3 to 28 grams), released on $2,500 bond.
• Joe Ramos Jr., 43, Rockdale, DWI-third or more offense, released on $50,000 bond.
• Shayne Edward Wegscheid, 27, Thorndale, assault on family/household member impeding breath/circulation, interfering with emergency call, released on $10,000 bond.
• William Edward Laster, 46, Plano, possession of child pornography, in custody, no bond.