Twelve draw sentences
CAMERON—Twelve persons were sentenced last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutors Bill Torrey and John Paschall, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• William Edward Laster, 46, Rockdale pleaded guilty to possession of child
pornography, 10-year prison term with
shock probation to be considered.
• Leland Edwin Lyles, 64, Cameron,
made an open plea to the court on a
charge of attempted aggravated sexual
assault, 10-year prison term.
• Melissa Lee Garcia, 39, Rockdale,
pleaded “true” to probation revocation
charges on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance (less than
one gram), 12-month state jail term.
• Michael Howard Bradley, 44, Cameron, pleaded guilty to assault on a public
servant, 10-year, probated, prison term.
• Blair Michelle Hill, 23, College Station, pleaded true to probation revocation
motions on two original robbery charges,
two four-year prison terms.
• Michael Richard Cathey, 45, Kempner, pleaded guilty to a lesser included
Class A misdemeanor, assault causing
bodily injury, one-year county jail term.
• Fred Russell Jr., 58, Rockdale,
pleaded guilt y to a misdemeanor
attempted possession of a controlled
substance (less than one gram), oneyear, probated, county jail term.
• Joshua Ray Flores, 25, Rockdale,
pleaded guilty to unauthorized use of
motor vehicle, two years deferred adjudication probation, $1,500 fine.
• Osler G. Mora-Ramos, 19, Cameron, pleaded guilty to lesser included
Class A misdemeanor evading arrest or
detention, one year deferred adjudication
• D’Andre O’Neal Stephens, 19, Cameron, pleaded guilty to attempted assault
family violence-impede breathing, three
years deferred adjudication probation,
• Ebodio Manuel Duarte, 22, Buckholts, pleaded guilty to attempted online
solicitation of a minor, four years deferred
adjudication probation, no contact with
victim, $1,500 fine.
• Dusty Dawn Morin, 38, Rockdale,
pleaded guilty to credit/debit card abuse
and possession of a controlled substance, five-year prison term, 12-month
state jail term.