Milam County Jail Log
Here is the jail log from Sept. 17-23 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Melissa Lee Garcia, 39, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody.
• Elgin Ray Marks, 42, Calvert, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000)/motion to revoke, in custody.
• Al Jennings Richards, 58, Cameron, forgery of financial instrument/elderly, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Carlos Manuel Monarres, 22, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $564 and released.
• J uan C astillo S aucedo, 6 6, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more offense.
• Sheena Christine Bible, 25, Rockdale, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension without financial resolution, released on $1,000 bond.
• Shayne Edward Wegscheid, 27, Thorndale, reckless injury to child/elderly/disabled causing serious bodily injury/mental, released on $25,000 bond.
• Stephanie Kelly Henry, 30, Belton, out-of-county theft ($500 to $1,500), released on $2,500 bond.
• Alesia Leena Soders, 20, Temple, bond forfeiture/possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Eddie Dwayne Fillmore, 33, Cameron, parole violation, in custody.
• Joshua Ray Lowrey, 20, Livingston, failure to register as sex offender life/annually, released on $7,500 bond.
• James Lee Uher, 37, Rockdale, prostitution, in custody.
• Preston Michael Atha, 20, Belton, tamper/fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair, possession of controlled substance ( less than one gram), possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), in custody on $19,000 bond.
• Eremias Badillo-Reyes, 43, Cameron, evading arrest or detention, no driver’s license or failure to display, fined $264, released on $2,500 bond.
• John Andrew Gonzales, 38, Hearne, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension without financial resolution, out- of- county driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, in custody on $9,000 bond.
• Regina Lanelle Leopold, 42, Milano, fraudulent possession of controlled substance/prescription, released on $10,000 bond.
There were also eight prisoners booked from Coryell County during the week.