Six draw sentences in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Six persons drew sentences last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Bill Torrey, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Evan Elon Webber, 25, Cameron, pleaded guilty to improper photograph, three years deferred adjudication probation.
• Randolph Mayfield, 27, Rockdale, pleaded “true” to a probation revocation charge on an original conviction for burglary of a building, six-month state jail term.
• Rachel Elizabeth Stevenson, 20, Milano, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), three years deferred adjudication probation, 12-month in-patient treatment program, $1,500 fine.
• Christopher Lawrence Cook, 30, Buckholts, pleaded guilty to a lesser included Class A misdemeanor offense, assault causing bodily injury, three-day county jail term.
• Reid Taylor Faulkner, 22, Alvin, pleaded guilty to a lesser included Class A offense, misdemeanor theft, three years deferred adjudication probation, theft aversion class, $2,000 fine, $195 restitution to the victim.
• Levi Courtney Ashworth, 27, Buckholts, pleaded guilty to forgery of a government instrument, five-year prison term, probated three years, $800 fine, restitution to the victim.