MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Sept. 24-30 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons listed below are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Rhonda Denise Macklin, 39, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), probation violation/credit card or debit card abuse, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Leah Lisa Beran, 34, Thorndale, bench warrant/theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody.
• Stacy Christine Clark, 29, Rockdale, failure to appear/Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more offense.
• Michael Burden Cunningham,
45, Pasadena, out-of-county warrant/possession of dangerous drug, released on $2,500 bond.
• James Clinton Carpenter, 40, Bryan, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), out-ofcounty warrant/bond forfeiture/ driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension, in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Larry Don Carroll, 29, Thorndale, reckless injury to a child causing bodily injury, cruelty to non-livestock animal: torture/ kill, in custody on $150,000 bond.
• Shadrick Deshawn Crawford, 31, Lincoln, non-payment of child support/OAG, in custody.
• Braxton Kyle Severson, 20, Temple, two counts burglary of habitation, bench warrant/engaging in organized criminal activity, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Clinton Chase Peacock, 27, Thorndale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), tamper/fabricate physical evidence, in custody on $100,000 bond.
• Brittany Barnes, 17, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Jimmy Craig Spikes, 41, Houston, non-payment of child support/OAG, failure to maintain financial responsibility/class C, fined $385, released on $500 bond.
• Jason Duane Williams, 38, Taylor, disorderly conduct/class C, public intoxication, f ined $1,134 and released.
• Hector Mauricio Morales-Gomez, 21, Houston, driving while intoxicated, released on $2,500 bond.
• Ottis Dwane Farley, 53, Rockdale, assault of family/ house member impeding breath/circulation, interfering with emergency call, released on $14,000 bond.
• Devorio Divester Dunn, 29, Hearne, bond surrender/unauthorized use of motor vehicle, bench warrant/unauthorized use of motor vehicle, released on $10,000 bond.