MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Oct. 1-7 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• David Samuel Woods, 27, Milano, driving while intoxicated (DWI)/ second offense, released on $5,000 bond.
• Mary Teresa Alvarado, 47, Cameron, DWI/third or more offense/ motion to revoke, in custody.
• Albert S. Kincaid, 57, Novice, DWI/third or more offense/motion to revoke, in custody.
• Jean Pierre Gygi II, 26, Rockdale, attempt to commit possession of controlled substance (less than one gram)/motion to proceed, in custody.
• Leotis Quincy Miller, 49, Cameron, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Devon Leon Pankey, 30, Temple, tamper or fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair/enhanced/ motion to revoke, in custody.
• Aaron Lee Gifford, 39, Thorndale, injury to child/elderly/disabled reckless causing serious bodily injury/ mental, released.
• Petrocelli Avery Russell, 37, Rockdale, non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG), fined $756.24 and released.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more offense.
• Jamal Byron Williams, 23, Cameron, driving without license/failure to display driver’s license, driving while license invalid/capias pro fine, failure to maintain financial responsibility/ capias pro fine, manufacture/delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), fined $1,054, in custody on $50,530.
• Joseph Alfred Kortis, 42, Cameron, housed for SAFP/tamper or fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair.
• Dayana Batrice Johnson, 30, Cameron, out-of-county warrant / theft of services ($500 to $1,500), released on $1,000 bond.
• Michelle Marie Hernandez-Bynaum, 27, Cameron, failure to maintain financial responsibility, two counts displaying expired registration/ license plates, bail jumping and failure to appear, fined $1,350 and released.
• Billie Ray Blackmon, 50, Temple, out-of-county warrant/criminal trespass, out-of-county warrant/assault causing bodily injury to family member, released on $10,000 bond.
• Natalie Nicole Peacock, 25, Milano, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $5,000 bond.
• Manuel Alejandro Perez, 37, Cameron, out-of-county warrant/possession of controlled substance (one to four grams), out-of-county warrant/ driving while license invalid with previous conviction, out-of-county warrant/unlawfully carrying a weapon/ bail jumping, out-of-county warrant/ non-payment of child support/OAG, in custody on $70,500 bond.
• Kayla Nicole Wells, 23, Gause, out-of-county warrant/forgery of financial instrument/NISI, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Alana Yvonne Breland, 28, Austin, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $7,500 bond.
• Christopher David Sanchez, 37, Cameron, criminal trespass, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Andreas Ruiz, 38, Killeen, outof county warrant/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $20,000 bond.
• Lewis Andrew Willrich Jr., 48, Crowley, driving while license invalid, fined $267 and released.
• Terrance Ray Anthony, 24, Cameron, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces) in drug free zone, public intoxication, prohibited substance in correctional facility/possession of deadly weapon, fined $367, in custody on $11,000 bond.
• Crystal Lafaye Jackson, 30, Austin, driving while license invalid/first offense, fined $297 and released.
• Christopher Ray Ortega-Hunter, 19, Brenham, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Aleah Dawn Freitag, 21, Rockdale, bond revocation/abandon endanger child criminal negligence, in custody.
• Lakeshia Rashun Wilburn, 23, Rockdale, housed for treatment center/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram).
• Rudolph Hemmitt, 41, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $3,000 bond.
There were also three prisoners booked from Coryell County during the week.