Eight draw sentences in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Eight persons drew sentences last week in 20th District Court. Prosecutor Bill Torrey listed case dispositions as follows:
• Daphanie Nicole Spiers, 22, Cameron, pleaded true to a motion to revoke probation on an original charge of theft (under $1,500) with priors, 11-month state jail term.
• Clement David Jr., 20, Rockdale, pleaded true to a motion to revoke probation on an original charge of hindering apprehension, two-year prison term.
• Devorio Devester Dunn, 29, Hearne, pleaded guilty to unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, 18-month state jail term.
• Joshua Allen Mayer, 34, Cameron, was sentenced to a one-year county jail term, probated two years, on a lesser included Class A misdemeanor DWI. Probation conditions include ignition interlock device for one year, a 72-hour county jail term and a $3,000 fine.
• Christopher Wardell Brown, 38, Cameron, pleaded guilty to indecency with a child sexual contact, six years deferred adjudication probation with standard conditions of sex offender probation, 180-day county jail term as condition of probation, $2,500 fine, $8,640 restitution to victim.
• Aaron Lee Gifford, 39, Thorndale, pleaded guilty to injury to a child, four years deferred adjudication probation, $4,000 fine, $240 restitution to victim.
• Raymond Borgas, 46, Cameron, pleaded guilty to Class A misdemeanor attempted theft (less than $1,500) with priors, one-year county jail term probated two years, theft aversion class, $500 fine, $112.72 restitution.
• Lakeshia Rashun Wilburn, 23, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), three years deferred adjudication probation, including inpatient treatment program, $1,500 fine, $140 restitution.