Five draw terms in 20th District Court action
CAMERON—Five persons were sentenced during the past week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Bill Torrey, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Kenneth Dale Wehunt, 36, Burlington, was sentenced to a five-year prison term after pleading guilty in April to sexual assault of a child.
• Braxton Severson, 20, Temple, pleaded guilty to a lesser included charge of burglary of a building, 10-month state jail term.
• Anita Marie Holloway, 24, Belton, pleaded guilty to burglary of habitation, five years deferred adjudication probation, $1,000 fine, $4,440 restitution.
• Anna Marie McGuire, 42, Broaddus, pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated (DWI), third or more offense, seven-year prison term, probated five years, 10- day county jail term, one year’s driver’s license suspension, one-year ignition interlock device, DWI intervention class, $2,500 fine, $60 restitution to DPS.
• Frances Aline Bolden, 48, Cameron, pleaded guilty to robbery, two-year prison term.