Grand jurors return 26 indictments
CAMERON—Twenty-six persons were indicted Thursday by a Milam County Grand Jury, according to Prosecutor Bill Torrey.
Torrey listed case dispositions as follows:
• Joe Ramos Jr., 43, Rockdale, DWI, third or more offense.
• Jalen Jujuan White, 18, Cameron, intoxication assault.
• Salvador Leal Robles Jr., 42, Taylor, DWI-third or more of fense, evading arrest with motor vehicle.
• Randolph P. Mayfield, 27, Rockdale, thef t of property ($1,500 to $20,000).
• Preston Atha, 19, Belton, possession of controlled substance, tampering with evidence.
• Shannon Varner, 31, Cameron, evading arrest with priors, evading arrest with motor vehicle.
• Ot tis Dwane Farley, 53, Rockdale, assault-family violence impeding breath.
• Marvin Kenneth Keith, 33, Cameron, theft (under $1,500) with priors.
• Cassie Mitchell, 28, Rockdale, endangering a child.
• Shayne Edward Wegscheid, 27, Thorndale, assault family violence-impeding breath, injury to a child.
• Joshau Ray Lowery, 20, Rockdale, failure to register sex offender.
• Clinton Chase Peacock, 27, Thorndale, possession of controlled substance, tampering with evidence.
• Kasey R. Cain, 21, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance.
• David Lawrence Gattis, 68, Thrall, aggravated assault of public servant.
• Kenneth Winston Bryson, 71, Caldwell, theft ($1,500 to $20,000).
• Regina L. Leopold, 42, Milano, fraudulent possession of controlled substance.
• Benny Earl Green, 36, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance with intent to deliver.
• Quillan Marquiec Davis, 19, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance with intent to deliver.
• James Mayberry, 39, Rockdale, delivery of controlled substance.
• Jack Kennedy Marcotte, 44, Cypress, intoxication assault, failure to stop and render aid.
• Al Richards, 58, Cameron, forgery.
• Larry Carroll, 29, Thorndale, injury to a child, cruelty to animal.
• Amanda Lee Fisher, 36, Rockdale, tampering with evidence.
• Brandy R. Randall, 38, Cameron, theft from elderly.
• Phillip Kirkpatrick, 20, Cameron, delivery of marijuana to minor.
• Louis M. Hancox, 44, Rockdale, burglary of habitation.