MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 29-Nov. 4 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Matthew Lee Vargas, 27, Cameron, capias pro fine/no driver’s license, capias pro fine/speeding, fined $516 and released.
• Jason Allan Harris, 34, Magnolia, two counts indecency with child by sexual contact, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $1,051, in custody on $40,000 bond.
• Zelma Elaine Mitchell, 58, Rockdale, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions, released on $20,000 bond.
• Beverly Ann Edwards, 49, Cameron, criminal trespass, released on $1,500 bond.
• Enrique Ybarra, 33, Grand Prairie, non-payment of child support/Order of Attorney General, in custody.
• Gregory Edward Strelsky, 19, Rockdale, possession of dangerous drug, released on $5,000 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more offense.
• Mary Ann Montalbo, 34, Buckholts, tampering with physical evidence with intent to impair, out-of-county theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody on $45,000 bond.
• Bennie Moreno Salazar, 47, Cameron, serving commitment for criminal trespass.
• Zakeriah Travis Diggs, 35, Belton, burglary of building, released on $15,000 bond.
• Brian Keith Matejka, 40, Rockdale, failure to appear/criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), out of county failure to appear/ criminal mischief ($50 to $500), out of county/failure to appear/ trespass, released on $15,000 bond.
• Randolph Phillip Mayfield, 27, Rockdale, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody on $10,000 bond.
• John D. Johnson, 32, Rockdale, assault of family/ house member impeding breath/circulation, released on $20,000 bond.
• Rachel Danielle Tomek, 21, Buckholts, out of county theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Korey James Boothe, 24, Thorndale, bench warrant/intoxicated assault with vehicle causing serious bodily injury, in custody.
• Arturo Arraz, 42, Odessa, displaying fictitious motor vehicle registration, out of county failure to appear/driving while intoxicated (second offense), in custody on $12,000 bond.
• Chelsea Elizabeth Snyder, 22, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $5,000 bond.
• Michael Dale Huckabay Jr., 18, Thorndale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $5,000 bond.
• Luis Miguel Garcia, 29, Cameron, capias pro fine/no driver’s license, capias pro fine/possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $582.40, in custody.
• Jeffrey Alan Stifflemire, 46, Belton, possession of drug paraphernalia, criminal trespass, in custody.
• Stephanie Kelly Henry, 30, Belton, criminal trespass, possession of drug paraphernalia, in custody, no bond.
• Chase Allen Griffith, 24, Davi l la, prohibited weapon (switchblade/knuckles), assault causing bodily injury/family violence, in custody on $2,500 bond.
There were also five persons housed for Coryell County during the week.