MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 19-24 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Kasey Ray Cain, 21, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $5,000 bond.
• Robert Chance Baxter, 34, Rockdale, burglary of habitation, tamper/fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Bryan Morley Freeman, 18, Cameron, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for DWI-third or more offense.
• Anita Alexandria Moreno, 18, Rockdale, burglary of habitation, burglary of building, in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Kyle Raymond Walker, 24, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated (DWI), released on $2,000 bond.
• Clarence White Weidner, 63, Cameron, DWI-second offense, released on $15,000 bond.
• Luis Daniel Espriella-Mata, 24, Baytown, harboring runaway child, immigration detainer, released on $1,500 bond.
• Christopher Robert Griffin, 25, Axle, out of county theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $1,500 bond.
• Charles Edward Parker Jr., 29, Lexington, violation of protective order, released on $50,000 bond.
• Dadrian Quinn Hargrow, 23, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence, retaliation, in custody on $75,000 bond.
• Whitney Paige Cupp, 27, Cameron, possession of dangerous drug, released on $3,000 bond.
• April Dawn Butler- Otero, 39, Early, out of county charge motion to revoke probation on original charge theft of property by check ($20to $500), released on $5,000 bond.
• Ricky Lopez, 43, Hearne, failure to register as sex offender ( life/90 day), released on $50,000 bond.
• Ricky Camilo Vargas, 27, Cameron, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $5,000 bond.
• Crespin Carrazales, 34, Rockdale, DWI-open alcohol container, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, in custody on $20,000 bond.
There were also five persons housed for Coryell County houses in the Milam County Jail during the week.