MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 10-16 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Cohen Chance Peacock, 28, Milano, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $5,000 bond.
• Richard Brann Hays, 28, Cameron, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $169 and released.
• Patrick Ryan Felts, 28, Bastrop, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $471.90 and released.
• Manuel Ramos, 44, Waco, bail jumping and failure to appear felony, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Nathan A ndrew Willingham, 27, Rockdale, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial restitution, released on $1,500 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for driving while intoxicated, third or more offense.
• Vincent Carnell Sorrells, 24, Rockdale, out-of-county charge of non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General (OAG), in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Vicente R. Mesa, 46, Tarpon Springs, Florida, bond forfeiture /speeding 65-55, bail jumping and failure to appear, released on $6,000 bond.
• David Jacob Sims, 21, Lexington, burglary of habitation, motion to revoke/ burglary of habitation-engaging in organized criminal activity, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Lawrence Allen Miller, 37, Liberty Hill, non-payment of child support/OAG, released on $1,000 bond.
• Mary Ann Braden, 57, Bryan, out-of-county charge motion to revoke/theft of property ( less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions, released.
• Brittany Genolia Wells, 19, Rockdale, probation violation/ abandoned endanger child criminal negligence, released on $5,000 bond.
• Earl Lydell Myers, 32, Caldwell, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, unlawful possession of firearm by felon, parole violation, in custody on $6,000 bond.
• John Royce Bounds, 30, Gause, evading arrest or detention, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), resisting arrest/search/transport, in custody.
• Nicholas Costilla- Carrasco, 38, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Jose David Salazar, 25, Rockdale, assault on public servant, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), immigration detainer, in custody on $27,000 bond.
• Alisha Marie Sorrells, 28, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500), tamper/fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair, in custody on $22,000 bond.
• Kaci Shianne Wilson, 25, Rockdale, out-of-county charge of forgery, released on $3,000 bond.
• Greysha Nahir Perez-Rivera, 20, Georgetown, driving while intoxicated (DWI), released on $1,500 bond.
• Gregory James Hendricks, 43, Harker Heights, out-of-county charge of bond forfeiture/driving while intoxicated, public intoxication, fined $264, released on $10,000 bond.
• Simbad Delgado Millan, 39, Cameron, DWI-second offense, released on $1,000 bond.
• Natasha Yvette Duffie, 26, Cameron, capias pro fine/possession of drug paraphernalia, capias pro fine/fighting, fined $1,238.20, in custody.
There were also three persons housed for Coryell County during the week.