MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 17-22 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Michael Borgas, 39, Cameron, parole violation, in custody.
• Misty Dawn Amalbert, 35, Cameron, deadly weapon in penal institution, capias pro fine/theft, capias pro fine/criminal mischief, bond surrender/possession of drug paraphernalia, bond surrender/ theft (less than $50), fined $1,228, in custody on $16,000 bond.
• Michael Anthony Montoya, 40, Rockdale, driv ing while intoxicated (DWI), released on $1,500 bond.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for driving while intoxicated, third or more offense.
• Ricky Dwayne Lewis, 29, Cameron, disorderly conduct fighting, in custody.
• Charles Edward Houston, 72, Milano, interfering with an emergency call, assault causes bodily injury/family violence, released on $3,250 bond.
• Jerry Wayne Cruz Jr., 26, Rockdale, injury to child/elderly/ disable with intent to cause bodily injury, released on $20,000 bond.
• Travis Wayne Gossett, 45, Mullin, two counts motion to revoke/bench warrant/possession of controlled substance (one to four grams), out-of-county charge of probation violation/possession of controlled substance (one to four grams), in custody.
• Thomas William Wright, 55, Port Neches, motion to revoke/ DWI (third or more offense), in custody.
• Megan Marie Pratt, 21, Cameron, out-of-county charge of criminal trespass, released on $2,000 bond.
There were also three persons housed for Coryell County during the week.