MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 23-29 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Oscar Rodriguez, 32, Cameron, capias pro fine/driving while license invalid (first offense), three counts capias pro fine/ violate promise to appear, three counts capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, capias pro fine/failure to yield right- of-way, capias pro fine/ child not secured by safety belt, capias pro fine/speeding (1-9 mph over limit), fined $3,086.90 and released.
• Juan Castillo Saucedo, 66, Cameron, served district commitment for driving while intoxicated (DWI/third or more offense).
• Frederick James Goss, 41, Austin, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), bond surrender/criminal mischief ($50 to $500), theft of property ($500 to $1,500), in custody on $9,000 bond.
• Christopher David Sanchez, 37, Cameron, public intoxication, driving while license invalid, fined $534, in custody.
• Paul Anthony Laughlin, 38, Franklin, public intoxication, fiend $267m, in custody.
• Chisolm McLintock Kelly, 22, Killeen, out- of- county charge/ assault of family/household member with previous conviction, released on $20,000 bond.
• Kyler Lee Pucket t , 22, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury family violence, injury to child/elderly/disabled reckless bodily injury, released on $12,500 bond.
• Hardy Delane Weeks Jr., 23, Gause, terroristic threat, released on $3,500 bond.
• Jennifer Curtis Combs, 45, Austin, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram)/ motion to revoke, in custody.
• Sierra Dawn Falco, 22, Bryan, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Edward Derosia, 55, Port Lavaca, DWI (third or more offense), released on $10,000 bond.
• Lyndon Ray Gray, 57, Flint, DWI, released on $1,500 bond.
• Jonathan Thomas Warschak, 33, Rockdale, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Edward Lavon Bates, 33, Harker Heights, probation violation/ motion to revoke/assault causing bodily injury, in custody.
• Tiburcio Valles-Magallanes, 43, Fort Worth, public intoxication, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $534 and released.
• Guillermo Olivarri, 49, Cameron, public intoxication, two counts violate promise to appear, possession of drug paraphernalia, two counts failure to signal with turn indicator, expired operator’s license, two counts failure to appear/bail jumping, two counts failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $3,842.50 and released.
• Victor Manuel Montoya, 18, Thorndale, consumption of alcohol by minor, in custody.
• Anthony Tyrone Young, 29, Cameron, bail jumping and failure to appear, no driver’s license or failure to display, in custody.
There were also eight persons housed for Coryell County during the week.