MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 30-Jan. 6 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jai l logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Anacleto Scott Llanas, 46, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated (DWI, third or more offense), assault on public servant, criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody on $42,000 bond.
• Kris Lee Box, 51, Rockdale, motion to revoke/theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), bench warrant/theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), released.
• Billy John Hosea, 36, Schertz, motion to revoke/possession of marijuana (less than on gram), in custody.
• Jennifer Renee Slack, 29, Cameron, possession of marijuana (four ounces to five pounds), released on $2,000 bond.
• Sedderick Ezell Alcorn, 28, Rockdale, terroristic threat, obst ruct ion or retal iat ion, released on $28,000 bond.
• Bryan Morley Freeman, 18, Cameron, bond surrender/theft of property ($50 to $500), outof county charge of criminal trespassing, in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Quentel Antwain Westbrook, 20, Cameron, duty on striking fixture/highway landscape (more than/equal to $200), released on $500 bond.
• Salvador Leal Robles, 43 Taylor, served district commitment for evading arrest detention with vehicle.
• Joshua Thomas Seaton, 18, Buckholts, credit card or debit card abuse, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $6,500 bond.
• Logan Eugene Woolverton, 30, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), released on $3,000 bond.
• Jose Ulises Carillo-Loredo, 21, Cameron, no driver’s license, pubic intoxication, evading arrest or detention, fined $528, released on $1,500 bond.
• Sherman Lee Sanchez, 31, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (one to four grams), in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Miguel Torrez Delgado, 41, Bryan, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension/without financial resolution, released on $1,500 bond.
• Daniel Palacios, 48, Austin, driving while license invalid, fined $264 and released.
• Manuela Rodriguez, 40, Rockdale, out-of-county charge of contempt of court/disobedience of court order, released on $1,000 bond.
• Gene Harlee Frank, 44, Temple, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, released on $20,000 bond.
• Erica Marie Aldama, 23, Rockdale, assault on public servant, possession of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), tamper/ fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair, prohibited substance in correctional facility (alcohol/drug/phone/tobacco), in custody on $90,000 bond.
• Bobby Joe Janes III, 43, Abilene, motion to revoke/theft of property ( less than $1,500) with priors, in custody.
• Tereza Slavickova, 31, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), in custody on $30,000 bond.
• John D. Johnson, 33, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), violation of protective order with two or more previous convictions, bond surrender/possession of controlled substance (one to four grams), bond surrender/tamper/ fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair, bond surrender/ driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial resolution, bond surrender/assault of family/ house member impeding breath/ circulation, bond surrender/violation of bond/protective order, in custody on $102,000 bond.
• Tracy Glynn Myles, 25, Cameron, expired operator’s license, failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $638, in custody.
• Christopher Deral Simmons, 34, Temple, capias pro fine/driving while license invalid, driving while license invalid, bail jumping and failure to appear, fined $1,626.30, in custody.
• Joe Luis Henry, 19, Cameron, capias pro fine/theft (less than $50), cruelty to non-livestock animals: failure to provide, fined $ 200, in custody on $ 2,500 bond.
• Myranda Denise Almond, 24, Gause, possession of dangerous drug, in custody.
• Shannon Monique Lewis, 29, Cameron, class C-disorderly conduct, fined $131.50 and released.
There were also six persons housed for Coryell County during the week.