MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Jan. 14-20 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Anibal Alejo Guerra, 41, Abilene, criminal negligence-injury to child/elderly/disabled, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• David Lee Brooks, 54, Cameron, criminal trespass, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Alfredo Orozco, 21, Rockdale, possession of marijuana ( less than two ounces), possession of controlled substance (less than 28 grams), driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension/without financial resolution, released on $16,000 bond.
• Salvador Leal Robles, 43, Taylor, served district commitment for evading arrest/detention with vehicle.
• Whitney Paige Cupp, 27, Cameron, bond surrender/possession of dangerous drug, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Rodney Lloyd Gillam, 34, Rockdale, aggravated robbery, in custody on $100,000 bond.
• James Joseph Mitchell, 53, Lexington, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/ suspension/without financial resolution, released on $2,500 bond.
• James Patrick-Clayton Ashmore, 18, Rockdale, criminal trespass, released on $2,500 bond.
There were also seven persons housed for Coryell County during the week.