MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Feb. 18-24 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Jonathan Paul Salazar, 27, Cameron, parole violation, in custody.
• Alex Brown, 51, Cameron, parole violation, criminal trespass, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Randy Rangel, 46, Cameron, three counts of non-payment of child support/Order of Attorney General (OAG), bond forfeiture/assault causing bodily injury family violence, failure to register as sex offender life/annually, in custody on $19,000 bond.
• Rafalita Rodriguez French, 56, Cameron, two counts capias pro fine/no driver’s license or ID, capias pro fine/ unrestrained child, capias pro
fine/failure to stop at/return to
scene, fined $1,144.23, in custody. • Benjamin John Feitl, 26,
Rockdale, aggravated assault
with deadly weapon, possession of firearm with obliterated serial number, in custody on
• Jennifer Renee Slack, 29,
Cameron, probation modification/ possession of marijuana
(4 ounces to 5 pounds) in drug
free zone, in custody.
• Salvador Leal Robles, 43,
Taylor, served district commitment for evading arrest/detention with vehicle.
• Albert Frank Matula, 56,
Cameron, public intoxication,
fined $564 and released.
• Kevin Wayne Chism, 26,
Caldwell, purchase/furnish alcohol to a minor, released on
• Walter Scott Woolf Jr., 48,
Rockdale, public intoxication,
fined $367 and released.
• David Lee Woodruff, 30,
Moody, bail jumping and failure to appear, bond forfeiture/
evading arrest detention with
vehicle, out-of-county charge
terroristic threat, in custody on
• Eric Gene McCann, 40,
Cameron, burglary of habitation, in custody on $10,000
• Christopher Ray Lopez, 27,
Cameron, bench warrant/possession of controlled substance
(1 to 4 grams) in drug free
zone, in custody.
• Verdell Renard Wells, 37,
Cameron, assault of public servant, impersonating public servant, attempt to take weapon
from officer, resisting arrest/
search/transport, in custody on
• Morgan Vantroostenberghe, 25, Holland, out-of-county charge theft of property ($50
to $500), out-of-county charge
false statement for property/
credit ($50 to $500), released
on $4,000 bond.
• Demetria Miles, 38,
Hearne, theft of property (less
than $1,500) with two or more
previous convictions, in custody.
• Luis Perez Arroyos, 34,
Austin, driving while license
invalid with previous conviction/
resolution, released on $1,500
• Napoleon Linn Mitchell,
26, Bryan, out-of-county charge
motion to revoke/non-payment
of child support, released.
• Jose Jesus Castillo-Martinez, 26, Rockdale, driving while
intoxicated/open alcohol container, released on $500 bond.
• Daniel Thomas Castaneda, 29, Milano driving while
intoxicated (DWI), four counts
of driving while license invalid, fined $1,848, released on